About the Product
- Dragon fruit, also known as pitahaya or strawberry pear, is a tropical fruit with bright colors and sweet, seed-speckled pulp.
- The fruit is refreshing and comes from the cactus family.
- Consuming a dragon fruit uncooked is the best way to enjoy it.
- Cocktails and other beverages frequently feature dragon fruit.
Health Benefits Of Eating White Dragonfruit
- The capacity of dragon fruit to prevent inflammatory disorders like arthritis and gout is perhaps one of its most valuable health benefits.
- Flavonoids are found in dragon fruit. These antioxidants have been linked to a lower risk of heart disease and greater mental wellness. Flavonoids, in particular, may aid in the reduction of inflammation in the body.
- Fiber makes you feel fuller for longer, making you less prone to overeat. In a single cup of dragon fruit, you'll get 7 grams of fiber, which is equivalent to one day's worth of fiber. The majority of adults require at least 25 grams each day.
Storage and Uses
- Simply eat it - the pink dragon fruit is delicious on its own. Cut it up and eat it straight away!
- Toss it in a smoothie – If you need a quick supper, combine your favourite juice (pineapple works well) with frozen dragon fruit. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and get ready to go!
- Remove frozen dragon fruit cubes from the freezer and eat them if you have a sweet tooth. Allow for a few minutes of thawing before snacking.
- It can be used to a fruit salad to give extra vitamin C and fibre to a heart-healthy salad. For a delightful summer fruit salad, cut up kiwi, pineapple, and other favourite fruits.
Nutritious Value Of White Dragonfruit
Nutrients in a one-cup serving (227 grams)
- Calories: 136
- Protein: 3 grams
- Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 29 grams
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Iron: 8% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 18% of the RDI
- Vitamin C: 9% of the RDI
- Vitamin E: 4% of the RDI
Other Product Info
Country of origin: Vietnam
Best if consumed within 3 days of delivery.
- Clean & Hygienic: We use clean and well-maintained facilities for packing and storing fruits and vegetables.
- Food safety: Our Vendors follow all the food safety norms as per FSSAI guidelines
- Guaranteed Weight: Net weight of the Product will be equal to or greater than the mentioned weight.
*If any product doesn't meet your expectations, return at door-step with no questions asked