About the Product
- Blueberries are among the tiniest fruits but don't be fooled by their diminutive size.
- This summer berry is high in antioxidants and vitamins, making it ideal for a nutritious snack or adding flavor to a dish.
- Blueberries range in hue from blue to deep purple and are plump, sweet, and juicy.
- Despite the fact that the cultivated type of the fruit originated in New Jersey, it is now commercially grown in 38 states and other parts of the world (Canada, British Columbia, and South America).
Health Benefits Of Eating Blueberries
- Iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and vitamin K are all found in blueberries. Each of them is a bone component. A balanced diet is rich in these minerals and vitamins aids in the development and maintenance of bone structure and strength.
- Anthocyanins are natural colorants that provide red, purple, or blue hues to fruits and vegetables. Blueberries contain this colorant, which has been related to increased memory and cognitive performance.
- Blueberries are high in antioxidants, which are compounds that help prevent oxidative stress and cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Blueberries also include flavonoids, a category of natural compounds that may help patients with diabetes improve their glucose metabolism. Flavonoids may also assist obese persons with insulin resistance improve their insulin sensitivity, lowering their chance of developing type 2 diabetes.
Storage and Uses
- Blueberries should be kept in the fridge and washed only before eating.
- Berries are delicate and short-lived.
- If you wash them first and plan to store them in the refrigerator for an extended amount of time, they may begin to break down more quickly.
- Blueberries should last at least a week and a half!
Nutritious Value Of Blueberries
A 1-cup (148-gram) serving of blueberries contains:
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Vitamin C: 24% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 36% of the RDI
- Manganese: 25% of the RDI
- Small amounts of various other nutrients
- They are also about 85% water, and an entire cup contains only 84 calories, with 15 grams of carbohydrates.
Other Product Info
Country of origin: PERU
Best if consumed within 3 days of delivery.
- Clean & Hygienic: We use clean and well-maintained facilities for packing and storing fruits and vegetables.
- Food safety: Our Vendors follow all the food safety norms as per FSSAI guidelines
- Guaranteed Weight: Net weight of the Product will be equal to or greater than the mentioned weight.
*If any product doesn't meet your expectations, return at door-step with no questions asked