About the Product
- When completely ripe, the Hass avocado's characteristically tumbling leathery, somewhat thick skin turns almost black.
- The flesh nearest to the skin is a luscious pale lime green color, but as it gets closer to the central pit, it takes on a rich creamy yellow tone and a softer, oily texture.
- The flavor of the Hass avocado is creamy and smooth, with a nutty and sweet finish.
Health Benefits Of Eating Hass Avocado
- Avocados have a lot of potassium in them. In comparison to bananas, which are a typical high-potassium food, a 3.5-ounce (100-gram) portion contains 14 percent of the recommended daily intake (RDA)
- Avocados and avocado oil contain a lot of monounsaturated oleic acid, a heart-healthy fatty acid that is thought to be one of the key reasons behind olive oil's health advantages.
- Avocados are high in fiber, with roughly 7% by weight, which is a lot when compared to other foods. Fiber may provide major weight-loss and metabolic-health effects.
- Avocado consumption has been demonstrated in numerous studies to improve heart disease risk factors such as total cholesterol, "bad" LDL cholesterol, and "good" HDL cholesterol, as well as blood triglycerides.
- Avocados are abundant in antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin, as well as other phytonutrients. These nutrients are essential for eye health and can help prevent macular degeneration and cataracts.
Storage and Uses
- The fruit is ripe and ready to eat.
- Avocados should be kept in the refrigerator to prevent them from ripening too quickly.
Refrigerate them in the crisper drawer with the lowest humidity (most crisper drawers will have a vent that allows you to adjust the humidity levels).
When stored this way, they'll last two to three days.
Nutritional Value Of Avocado:
A single 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of Hass Avocado contains:
- Vitamin K: 26% of the daily value (DV)
- Folate: 20% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 17% of the DV
- Potassium: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B5: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 13% of the DV
- Vitamin E: 10% of the DV
- It also contains small amounts of magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, phosphorous and vitamins A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin).
Other Product Info
Country of origin: New Zealand & Peru
Best if consumed within 3 days of delivery.
- Clean & Hygienic: We use clean and well-maintained facilities for packing and storing fruits and vegetables.
- Food safety: Our Vendors follow all the food safety norms as per FSSAI guidelines
- Guaranteed Weight: Net weight of the Product will be equal to or greater than the mentioned weight.
*If any product doesn't meet your expectations, return at door-step with no questions asked