About the Product
- Rambutans are vivacious tropical fruits that resemble fiery pom poms.
- The translucent fruit of the rambutan is crisp, juicy, and tropically sweet, with a texture similar to that of a lychee.
- The flesh of the rambutan fruit has a jellylike texture that may remind you of a rich, crisp, nectarous grape.
- The flavor has a fresh, clean feel to it, with a strawberry sweetness, thanks to the watery flesh.
Health Benefits Of Eating Rambutan
- Rambutan is high in fiber, vitamin C, and copper, as well as a few other minerals. Its peel and seed, while nutrient-dense, are often considered inedible.
- Rambutan is high in soluble and insoluble fiber, which helps to prevent constipation and alleviate symptoms of gastrointestinal problems.
- Rambutan is a low-calorie fruit that is high in water and fiber. This combination may help you avoid overeating and feel fuller for longer, both of which can help you lose weight over time.
- Various chemicals present in the flesh and peel of the rambutan may help to boost your immune system and fight infection.
- Rambutan peel and seeds contain compounds that may help protect against cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
Storage and Uses
- They'll last up to two weeks in the refrigerator if stored in a plastic bag.
- The fuzzy outer skin of the rambutan can appear scary at first glance since it is tough to open.
- These fruits, on the other hand, are simple to peel once you learn the procedure.
- The skin is easy to cut, and the fluffy spines on the outside are soft and harmless.
- It's simple to cut and peel the skin without contaminating the fruit.
- Raw rambutan can be eaten as long as you chew carefully to avoid the pit.
- All year long, the sweet flavor and juicy flesh make a great complement to fruit salads, smoothies, and desserts.
Nutritious Value Of Rambutan
One medium rambutan fruit contains:
- Calories: 7
- Protein: Less than 1 gram
- Fat: Less than 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 2 grams
- Fiber: Less than 1 gram
- Sugar: Less than 1 gram
Other Product Info
Country of origin: Thailand
Best if consumed within 3 days of delivery.
- Clean & Hygienic: We use clean and well-maintained facilities for packing and storing fruits and vegetables.
- Food safety: Our Vendors follow all the food safety norms as per FSSAI guidelines
- Guaranteed Weight: Net weight of the Product will be equal to or greater than the mentioned weight.
*If any product doesn't meet your expectations, return at door-step with no questions asked