About the Product
- The Red Delicious apple is a medium-sized conical apple with a tall form.
- It is the archetypal red apple, with a dark and vivid crimson color and tremendous shelf appeal.
- The flavor of Red Delicious is sweet yet moderate, resembling slightly overripe melon. The flesh is juicy and light in texture. The skin can be abrasive.
- Overall, Red Delicious is a delicious apple to eat, but its most distinguishing feature is that it has absolutely no flavor.
Health Benefits Of Eating Red Delicious Apple
- Apples can help you lose weight in a variety of ways. Because of their high fibre content, they're also very filling.
- Apples are good for your heart in a variety of ways. They include a lot of soluble fibre, which aids in cholesterol reduction. They also contain polyphenols, which have been related to a reduction in blood pressure and the risk of stroke.
Apple consumption has been related to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes. This could be related to the polyphenol antioxidant concentration in them.
Pectin, a form of fiber that works as a prebiotic, is found in apples. This implies it nourishes your gut's beneficial microorganisms.
- Those who consumed the most apples had the lowest asthma risk. A 10% decreased risk of this condition was associated with eating around 15% of a large apple each day.
Storage and Uses
- The recommended storage temperature is 30 to 35 degrees F, with a relative humidity of 90 to 95 percent.
- The refrigerator is a fantastic choice if you don't have a lot of apples. Place the apples in a plastic bag with holes in it in the crisper drawer, or cover them with a damp paper towel.
- Other veggies should not be stored in the same drawer as apples because apples emit ethylene gas, which accelerates the deterioration of nearby produce.
- For any fresh apple recipe, Red Delicious apples are a terrific choice. They're great for things like applesauce when it's fine if the apple softens.
- You'll also discover that adding a couple of Red Delicious apples to the juice is a great way to sweeten it up.
- If you're preparing apple juice or cider, Red Delicious apples are a good choice. Red Delicious apples form a mildly sweet and refreshing juice on their own.
Nutritious Value Of Red Delicious Apples
Here are the nutrition facts for one raw, unpeeled, medium-sized apple (100 grams):
- Calories: 52
- Water: 86%
- Protein: 0.3 grams
- Carbs: 13.8 grams
- Sugar: 10.4 grams
- Fiber: 2.4 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
Other Product Info
Country of origin: Italy
Best if consumed within 3 days of delivery.
- Clean & Hygienic: We use clean and well-maintained facilities for packing and storing fruits and vegetables.
- Food safety: Our Vendors follow all the food safety norms as per FSSAI guidelines
- Guaranteed Weight: Net weight of the Product will be equal to or greater than the mentioned weight.
*If any product doesn't meet your expectations, return at door-step with no questions asked