About the Product
- Red Globe is a grape with red seeds.
- The berries are huge and spherical, and the color ranges from light pink to dark crimson.
- The texture of the fruit is meaty, robust, and crispy, with plenty of juice.
- Although there is a fair level of sweetness and low acidity, the flavor is muted.
- True, each berry has some pips, but there is a technique to eating these delectable bombs without breaking the seed husk with your teeth.
- Because many consumers in Western Europe have turned their backs on pips, Red Globe grapes are most popular in Asia, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
- A strong pink coloration is highly desired in China.
Health Benefits Of Eating Red Globe Grapes
- Resveratrol is found in the skin and seeds of red grapes, and it slows down the aging process. Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant that aids in the maintenance of skin health.
- Antibacterial and antiviral activities are found in red grapes. As a result, they protect you from a variety of infections. Antiviral qualities are also beneficial in the fight against polio and herpes simplex virus.
- Antioxidants are abundant in grapes and grape seeds. They have a 50-fold higher potency than vitamin E and a 20-fold higher potency than vitamin C.
- This aids in the protection of the skin from pollutants and toxins.
- This is also beneficial for collagen repair.
- Uric acid can be reduced by eating red grapes. These aid in the elimination of acid from the system as well as lowering the workload on the kidneys.
- The flavonoid quercetin is found in red grapes which produces both an antihistamine and an antioxidant impact. As a result, it can be used to treat a variety of allergies.
Storage and Uses
- Grapes from the red globe have a long shelf life.
- Refrigerate them without washing them.
- Before eating, thoroughly wash them with cold water.
- They're commonly used for table purposes, but they're also delicious in fresh salads and juices.
- Grapes can be eaten simply as a snack.
- Grapes can be frozen for a refreshing treat.
- Toss grapes with chopped vegetables or chicken in a salad.
- Grapes can be used in a fruit salad.
- Grapes or grape juice can be added to a smoothie.
- Grapes can be served as an appetizer or dessert on a cheeseboard.
- 100% grape juice should be consumed.
Nutritious Value Of Red Globe Grapes
One cup (151 grams) of red or green grapes contains the following nutrients
- Calories: 104
- Carbs: 27.3 grams
- Protein: 1.1 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
- Fiber: 1.4 grams
- Vitamin C: 27% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Vitamin K: 28% of the RDI
- Thiamine: 7% of the RDI
- Riboflavin: 6% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 6% of the RDI
- Potassium: 8% of the RDI
- Copper: 10% of the RDI
- Manganese: 5% of the RDI
Other Product Info
Country of origin: China, Australia, Peru, USA & Chile
Best if consumed within 3 days of delivery.
- Clean & Hygienic: We use clean and well-maintained facilities for packing and storing fruits and vegetables.
- Food safety: Our Vendors follow all the food safety norms as per FSSAI guidelines
- Guaranteed Weight: Net weight of the Product will be equal to or greater than the mentioned weight.
*If any product doesn't meet your expectations, return at door-step with no questions asked