About the Product
- When fully mature, the Robusta Banana has a thick characteristic yellow peel that encases an ivory cream-colored, semi-starchy flesh.
- These bananas are naturally ripened without the use of pesticides, resulting in delicious fruit.
- Banana Robusta is a semi-tall type fruit that is primarily grown for table use in Tamil Nadu and parts of Karnataka.
- This Fruit is quite sweet and has a pleasant scent.
Health Benefits Of Eating Banana Robusta
- The nutritional content of the Robusta banana is excellent. It's high in fiber, vital minerals, and vitamin B6.
- Potassium and magnesium are abundant in Robusta bananas. It's possible that increasing your consumption of these two minerals will help you lower your blood pressure.
- Carotenoids like lutein and beta carotene found in Robusta bananas support eye health and may lower your risk of macular degeneration.
- Robusta bananas are abundant in antioxidants, which may protect cells from free radical damage and reduce the risk of some diseases.
- Robusta bananas are high in vitamin C and vitamin B6, two vitamins that help to maintain a healthy immune system and fight infection.
- Prebiotics and fiber are abundant in Robusta bananas, which aid digestion and may lower your risk of IBD.
Storage and Uses
- Bananas can be stored for three weeks at a temperature of little above 550 degrees Fahrenheit (130 degrees Celsius) and relative humidity of 85 to 95 percent relative humidity, and they ripen in a week or two at 62-700 degrees Fahrenheit (16.5-210 C).
- At lower temperatures, banana fruit becomes black and should not be kept in the refrigerator.
Salted Caramel Sauce on Jowar Banana Cake:
For a naughty indulgence, a healthful jowar cake prepared with banana and covered with luscious salted caramel sauce. If you want, you could also use chocolate sauce and add some almonds.
- Muffins with Bananas and Walnuts:
This muffin is a nutritious breakfast alternative or a substantial evening snack thanks to the crunchiness of walnuts and the sweetness of bananas.
Nutritious Value Of Banana Robusta
One small Robusta banana (3.5 ounces or 100 grams):
- Calories: 90 calories
- Carbs: 21 grams
- Protein: 1.3 grams
- Fat: 0.3 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Potassium: 9% of the
- Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Vitamin B6: 28% of the RDI
- Vitamin C: 9% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 8% of the RDI
Other Product Info
Country of origin: India
Best if consumed within 3 days of delivery.
- Clean & Hygienic: We use clean and well-maintained facilities for packing and storing fruits and vegetables.
- Food safety: Our Vendors follow all the food safety norms as per FSSAI guidelines
- Guaranteed Weight: Net weight of the Product will be equal to or greater than the mentioned weight.
*If any product doesn't meet your expectations, return at door-step with no questions asked