About the Product
- Valencia oranges are delicious summer oranges named after the Spanish city of Valencia, which is known for its sweet citrus output.
- Valencia oranges are available from March to June, and during their peak season from July to October, you may buy them from fruit stands and grocery stores, or order Valencia oranges online to obtain them straight from the farm.
- They are the ideal juicing orange since they are juicier than other oranges while having a few seeds.
- In addition, the juice is energizing, beautifully colored, and has a well-balanced sweet-tart flavor that will help you combat the summer heat.
Health Benefits Of Eating Valencia Oranges
- Valencia oranges are particularly high in potassium, an electrolyte mineral that aids in fluid balance and may possibly promote healthy heart function.
- While Valencia oranges, both fresh and juiced, are high in vitamin C, fruit juice tends to lose its efficacy over time.
- Finally, the only surefire approach to ensure that you are getting all of the health advantages of fruit is to consume it in its natural state.
- Valencia oranges include 3 grammes of dietary fibre, which has been demonstrated to decrease cholesterol levels in at-risk patients by encouraging healthy bowel motions.
Storage and Uses
- Oranges should be stored in refrigerators
- Prefer to put them in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator to prevent degeneration of the fruit.
- You can also put them in a bag, but don’t seal them.
- Before you eat the oranges, take them out and let them come to room temperature
- Valencia oranges are most typically used for their juice, but they can also be consumed raw or fried.
- Marinades, syrups, vinaigrettes, cocktails, custards, and sauces for cooked meat meals can all benefit from the juice.
Nutritious Value Of Valencia - Oranges
One medium-sized orange has:
- 60 calories
- No fat or sodium
- 3 grams of fiber
- 12 grams of sugar
- 1 gram of protein
- 14 micrograms of vitamin A
- 70 milligrams of vitamin C
- 6% of your daily recommended amount of calcium
- 237 milligrams of potassium
- 15.4 grams of carbohydrates
Other Product Info
Country of origin: South Africa
Best if consumed within 3 days of delivery.
- Clean & Hygienic: We use clean and well-maintained facilities for packing and storing fruits and vegetables.
- Food safety: Our Vendors follow all the food safety norms as per FSSAI guidelines
- Guaranteed Weight: Net weight of the Product will be equal to or greater than the mentioned weight.
*If any product doesn't meet your expectations, return at door-step with no questions asked